About Us...

About Us...
This is our travel blog... our electronic travel journal you could call it... documenting our journeys to new & different places. I called our blog, 'Tree Top Flyin'... a Jimmy Buffett reference that reminds me of traveling, & the adventures to be had with our newly acclaimed 'IFR' Pilot & his plane. We're a non-traditional family - living in non-traditional ways... and I love it that way. For the four of us life is quick & distinct... it's unique and adventuresome - but it's also very normal. We have angst, & we have laughter. We have pain and we have greatness. We're happy, and we're whole...this family, that is mine.

Grammy P. Comes to Town - Nov 21-26, 2008

Grammy P. is here in town, yes. But let us first briefly touch on one thing occupying our home...
Newly developed problem: The boys have both decided they want their hair a certain way. Ayyyyy... oh how I miss the days when they could care less. Ty wants this swooping-to-the-side-skater-do, he picked up from his cousin. And Bo -just wants this weird, old-man, comb-forward thingy. I think the pictures of Bo scream for themselves.


Jim's Mom (AKA: Grammy P.) is in town this week. Saturday we played some front-yard football while we waited for Ty's Border Wars game to start.


Grammy P.


This was my contribution to the rough-h0using.
Oh wait - look, I actually participated! I'm really pretty good, it's just that no one ever wants to play with me!

Bo would throw it back & forth with me - and then 3 minutes later he'd say, 'Ummm, Dad? We should just play pass me & you.'
That would be code for, 'Ummm, Dad? Can we play withOUT Em for a while?' Ha! Punk.

Ty's Border Wars Game @ The new Real Soccer Stadium.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, looks so fun! Little stinkers, I bet you're way fun to play catch with ;) The game at the stadium looks super fun too.

AOKI CIRCUS said...

Ellie will play football with you. She wouldn't know the difference.