About Us...

About Us...
This is our travel blog... our electronic travel journal you could call it... documenting our journeys to new & different places. I called our blog, 'Tree Top Flyin'... a Jimmy Buffett reference that reminds me of traveling, & the adventures to be had with our newly acclaimed 'IFR' Pilot & his plane. We're a non-traditional family - living in non-traditional ways... and I love it that way. For the four of us life is quick & distinct... it's unique and adventuresome - but it's also very normal. We have angst, & we have laughter. We have pain and we have greatness. We're happy, and we're whole...this family, that is mine.

Denver, Colorado - Avelanche Game

March 31st, 2007
I got Jim tickets to an Avalanche (NHL) game for Valentines Day. Two weeks earlier Greg Pojar called w/ tickets to the game the week before. I swear, my gifts to Jim always get ruined.
We went anyway, even though Greg stole my thunder. The game was a riot. I love that stadium!

No comments: