About Us...

About Us...
This is our travel blog... our electronic travel journal you could call it... documenting our journeys to new & different places. I called our blog, 'Tree Top Flyin'... a Jimmy Buffett reference that reminds me of traveling, & the adventures to be had with our newly acclaimed 'IFR' Pilot & his plane. We're a non-traditional family - living in non-traditional ways... and I love it that way. For the four of us life is quick & distinct... it's unique and adventuresome - but it's also very normal. We have angst, & we have laughter. We have pain and we have greatness. We're happy, and we're whole...this family, that is mine.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico... June 21-24, 2007



This is the trip where Jim & I went to visit Stacey in Cabo. Three months prior - Stacey had picked up and left Salt Lake City to pursue a very good chance at love. The idea of 'True Love' is something Stacey & I have in common... we share the pursuit of this kind of a love -believing it to be noble and worthwhile. And as we've both experienced - the pursuit is painful and shameful, and will be doubted all along its way... yet, once found - is worth the air we breathe.
This trip was probably the best REAL good time I've had in the last 5 years.... I had my best friend and the love-of-my-life together, in one package. Laughter & understanding; the feeling that your words are understood before spoken.... THAT is life at its high-market-value.





PS... My boyfriend has this terrible habbit of refusing to take normal, smiling pictures... it drives me crazy, it makes me angry, but it also makes me laugh uncontrollably - which is probably why I can't get him to stop doing it! Sometimes Stacey thinks it's funny to join in - but it's not.











No comments: